Show Date: 19-NOV-15
Trivia Question: What is the only cruise line that offers rock climbing, ice skating, boxing,
surfing on deck, zip lining, & flight simulation at no extra cost?
Offer Expires 03-JAN-16 • See Terms & Conditions Below
Featuring Such Great Cruises As...
Per Person, Based On Double Occupancy. Interior stateroom. Prices already reflect 50% off 2nd Person.
Above rates were correct at the time of posting (11:30 AM, 19-NOV-15), and are for general information only
and not a reflection of current availability and are subject to change without notice.
Links Open A New Browser Window
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL PROMOTIONAL QUESTIONS:
1. Which itinerares qualify for this offer?
All deployed ships and sailings departingon or after December 10, 2015 are included in this offer, with the exception of all China departures.
2. What charges are included as part of the 50% discount for the 2nd guest in a booking?
This offer includes 50% off the cruise fare only for the 2nd guest booked in the same stateroom as a 1st guest who is confirmed at full fare. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees, and port expenses, are additional.
3. Does the “Buy One, Get One 50% off” offer apply to the 3rd and 4th guests in a booking?
No, this offer does not impact the 3rd and 4th guests in a higher occupancy stateroom. The 50% savings only applies to the 2nd guest in a booking where the 1st guest is confirmed at full fare.
4. When will the onboard credit be applied to qualifying bookings?
Onboard credit will be applied at time of booking to eligible reser vations and appear on the onboard folio of the first two guests as per person amounts, totaling the per stateroom value.
5. How will the VOOM internet package be applied and which ships have VOOM?
VOOM unlimited internet package is applicable for one device and will be automatically applied on Anthem, Harmony, Allure, Oasis, Freedom and Enchantment of the Seas
6. How can my client’s 3rd and 4th guests quality for the 25% savings?
The 25% savings applies to 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom for all eligible sailings. Discount will be automatically applied at time of booking.
7. For the Italy ships offer, how will be prepaid gratuities and 50% savings on 3rd and 4th be applied to the booking?
Prepaid Gratuities are eligible for the 1st and 2nd guests and 50% off the cruise fare for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom. Prepaid Gratuities provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Royal Caribbean guidelines. Prepaid Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date.
8. Can this offer be booked in Groups?
Yes, Group bookings are eligible for the “Buy One, Get One 50% Off ” and Onboard Credit portions of this offer. To qualify, one of the following must be actioned during the promotional period of November 10, 2015 — December 31, 2015. Reduced deposits are not applicable to Group bookings. Failure to apply the required full deposit amount may result in cancellation of the booking.
9. Are single occupancy bookings eligible for this offer?
Single guests paying 200% single supplement on eligible sailings will benefit from a 25% discount to match the value of the ‘Buy One, Get One” offer. This will be automatically reflected in the pricing. Single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare will be eligible for a prorated value of the offer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, for cruise only (non-air) on select sailings and stateroom categories, which are capacity controlled. Airfare and Government taxes/fees are additional.
* Offer terms. Cruise must be booked Nov. 10-January 3, 2016 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to all sailings departing on or after 12/10/15 excluding China departures. Offer includes 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest, 50% reduced deposit, and stateroom onboard credit up to $300 (“OBC”). Offer also includes 25% savings for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom for all offer eligible sailings. Plus, for bookings made Nov. 10-24, 2015 for eligible Europe sailings on Jewel, Vision and Rhapsody departing April through November 2016, offer includes Prepaid Gratuities for the 1st and 2nd guests and 50% off the cruise fare for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom. Prepaid Gratuities provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter, and headwaiter gratuities in the amount suggested by Royal Caribbean guidelines. Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date. Additionally, offer includes one Voom internet package for one device for Anthem, Harmony, Allure, Oasis, Freedom, and Enchantment of the Seas. Voom unlimited internet package applicable to one device. OBC amount varies by stateroom category. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. BOGO is combinable with the OBC Prepaid Gratuities, 3rd and 4th Guest Savings and Voom offers, Crown & Anchor discounts and NextCruise offers; BOGO and 50% 3rd and 4th Guest Savings are not combinable with restricted rates. OBC, Prepaid Gratuities and Voom offers are combinable with restricted rates and NextCruise offers; not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts. Neither offer is combinable with any other offer or promotion. Prepaid Gratuities will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking date. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. OBC, Prepaid Gratuities, and Voom offers valid for groups held at group standard rates for offer eligible Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Liberty, Rhapsody, Vision and Jewel sailings departing on or after May 1, 2016 that are named and deposited during the booking window; offers will be applied to booking within 10 days. Offer open to residents of U.S. or Canada. OBC is in U.S. dollars, is not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by the last evening of the cruise. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time.
Action Travel and Royal Caribbean International are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Information contained herein was correct at the time of posting (11-NOV-15), and is for general information only and not a reflection of current availability and is subject to change without notice. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to refuse or honor any prices that are erroneously printed or quoted. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel, change, modify or substitute ports and times of call at any time and for any reason whatsoever without prior notice. Certain restrictions may apply.
Cancellation Fees for cruise, air and other charges will follow Royal Caribbean International's fare schedule. Cancellation/Penalties also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, we strongly recommend the purchase of Travel Protection Insurance on all bookings.
© 2015 Royal Caribbean Ships registry: The Bahamas!
Citizenship Documentation: Please be warned! Royal Caribbean International and the Airlines have the legal right to deny boarding (without compensation or refund) to any passenger who is not in possession of proper Citizenship Documentation! A Valid Passport (Valid for at least 6 months past your return date) is required.
For more information on How or Where to apply for a Passport, see our Before You Go site. Vital Statistic Information (Gender, Age, Date of Birth) asked above is required by the US Department of Homeland Security. Failure to provide may result in check-in delays or denied boarding.