Show Date: 18-FEB-16 • Promotion Expiration Date: 10-APR-16 - Based On Availability
Trivia Question: Who has the only 7 day Hawaii cruise home ported in Honolulu?
See Terms & Conditions Below
Aloha! Come aboard Pride of America, our only cruise ship that sails round trip from Honolulu year-round so you can vacation on your schedule. As you journey from one exotic island to the next, learn about the Hawaiian culture through the eyes of native ambassadors on board our ship. Island hop in style, with 18 restaurants and 11 bars and lounges, excellent family accommodations, spacious suites and balconies – perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
With our unique 7-day Hawaii cruise itineraries, you get overnights in both Maui and Kauai as well as visits to Oahu and the Big Island of Hawaii. You’ll be on island time as you discover cascading waterfalls, active volcanos, black, green and white sand beaches, historic sites and unspoiled nature.
Information contained herein was correct at the time of posting (18-FEB-16), and is for general information only and not a
reflection of current availability and is subject to change without notice.
* Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, for cruise only (non-air) on select sailings and stateroom categories, which are capacity controlled. Airfare and Government taxes/fees are additional.
Additional costs (per person): On-board service charges (including optional shore excursions) are additional and will be automatically added to your on-board account.
Promotion Expires: 4/10/16
Applicable Sailings: Pride of America sailings through 4/29/2017 booked greater than 30 days prior to sailing. Excludes Pride of America 3/15/16 repositioning sailing.
• Not valid 30 days or less from sailing.
• Pride of America 3/15/16 repositioning sailing is not applicable for this offer.
• Offer is for new reservations only.
• Promotion cannot be held as group block.
• Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.
• Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests must have the same choice.
• Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, General Excise Tax (GET), and discretionary on board service charges are additional.
• Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings.
• No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types
• This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours
• Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
1 Night Pre Hotel:
• Offer is only available when booking primary package.
• 1 night pre hotel offer is only available for individual reservations
• 1 night pre hotel offer is for Waikiki Marriott Resort - City View.
• In the event that the hotel scheduled to be used in your package is unavailable, for any reason, Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to substitute the hotel included in your package with other similar accommodations/services.
• 1 night pre hotel offer is available on reservations with 4 guests or less.
• Transfers from the hotel to the pier are included.
• Offer only valid for one night hotel stay. Extension cannot be accommodated through this offer.
Specialty Dining Package:
• 4 meal Specialty Dining Package is applied to guests 1-2 on the reservation.
• Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Suite.
• Package is based on a per meal basis.
• Specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Chef's Table, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.
• A la carte priced restaurants are excluded (i.e. Sushi)
• You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: Sushi Bar ($7)
• Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Jefferson's Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at $10.00 per person.
• There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.
• Prepaid gratuities, otherwise referred to as "Service Charges," applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom 3 years of age and up.
• Applicable to guests 1-2 on reservation.
• Offer not applicable to guests 3-8.
• Guests are responsible for onboard gratuities applicable to all other shipboard purchases.
Shore Excursion Credit Offer:
• $50 shore excursion credit is per stateroom.
• Limit 4 ports.
• Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.
• Does not include embarkation and debarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase
above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index).
In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day
Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: THE BAHAMAS! and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
© 2016 NCL Corporation Ltd.
Why Use A Professional Travel Agent
Planning a trip today can be confusing and time consuming. A professional travel agent not only arranges the various modes of transportation, but a professional travel agent also may be able to save you money with early booking discounts, special fares, cruise/vacation deals and travel advisories.
Benefits of Using a Professional Travel Agent
Save Money! - Strong working relationships with travel suppliers and the latest in computer reservations technology enable professional travel agents to access the most up-to-date information on how to get you the best value.
Traveler Advocates - Your best interests are the priority.
Convenience - professional travel agents offer one-stop shopping for all your travel arrangements.
Service - Professional travel agents are knowledgeable and active in the industry.
Agents Will Go the Extra Mile - Agents work for you and will do everything they can to meet your travel needs.
Action Travel Is A Member Of The
Cruise Lines International Association